Monday 3 February 2014

Its a Challenge......

I was running a little challenge in our Business Pages Advice Group a few weeks ago and it went really well. We started the challenge by looking at facebook page reach and engagement and within a few days all who participated reported great results!  As it worked so well i thought i would put together another little challenge to help direct and motivate those with business pages on facebook towards increasing sales.  This challenge will follow on directly from the previous post selling-from-facebook-page-methods-to.increase-sales.


So this challenge is going to last for a week which in my view is a good time scale to work on a sales campaign.

Each day for this week i will post a little task here on the blog which will hopefully help to get some sales happening for those who take part - Obviously i can't guarantee results, i will simply be talking you through the type of actions i personally take when creating and implementing a sales campaign for either my own page Truly Quirky Me or for the main page The Selling Cafe.

So if you would like to take part in this challenge simply comment below :)



Day one of the challenge is today.....

Its an easy starter honestly - the only thing i would like you to do today is to create an album on your facebook page with some products you want to focus on selling this week.  I would suggest you choose some sort of a theme for these rather than completely random products.

I would also suggest you add at least 4/5 products to this album and not more than 10/12.  Personally i will be working on a larger album for the main page but this will be from several different sellers.  I will also work on a smaller album with my own personal page.

Each day just come back here to find out what the task for the day is and let us all know how you are getting on :)

Right then lets go :) and good luck for sales xxxxx



11 comments:

  1. read and need to say i now have a selling album only got 6 things in it anyhow xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I don't lose my Wi-Fi connection (again!!!!) I am up for a challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funnily enough - I have an album which would be ideal for this, which I have been gradually adding to with a Valentine theme... so this would be a good opportunity to make sure it is "tidy" and then start promoting it :)

    I shall crack on this evening :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, I'm going to have a go too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi ,im going to have a go too, just need to add a few things to the Album :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definatly going to give this a go...thanks for the inspiration.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I added a sale album yesterday. Will add another to focus on pendants I guess as I can make them really quickly and fill up my album :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a comment, but remember this is not a place to try and advertise your website or blog. Thank You :)